Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wow!! A blog award!

Pinch me... I must be dreaming. I just received a blog award! I can't believe it. The sweet Gina over at Third Grade Tidbits nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I am so excited!



Thanks again Gina!!

To accept this award you must:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their site (check)
2. Present the award to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and let them know by commenting on their blog and linking to their site (see below :))

I am giving this award to:


Thanks again Gina for the award! I am so excited to be a part of this blog land! :D

Dray


1 comments:

Angela Nerby said...

Hi there! I found your blog on the Newbie Blog Hop and I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to sharing second grade ideas with you! Here's another award for you: the Versatile Blogger Award! Head over to my blog to check it out.

Angela :)
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade

Post a Comment