So here goes:
1. what state you are in Arizona
2. your current teaching position I teach 2nd Grade
3. your teaching experience This will be my 2nd year. I am so excited to finally be doing what I love!
4. when you started blogging Actually I just started blogging about a week and a half ago, July 12th! :)
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource Well I am new to the blogging experience, but I have been following blogs for at least two years! Some of my favorite blog resources are:
http://www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com/ ( She is 1st, but has a lot of resources for 2nd as well!)
There are a lot more, but these are a few favorites!
Second, Amy Lemons at Step Into Second Grade is having a Tell Me More Linky Party for everyone to share some interesting facts about themselves. It has been so fun reading everyone's fun facts that I thought I would share some about me!
1. I grew up in the same house my entire life, the first time I moved was when I got married and moved in with my hubby!
2. I married my hubby, and my best friend at age 20 on April 10, 2010. It is still the best day of my life this far :)
3. I graduated from college a year early (can you say Nerd alert?!)
4. Colorado has been a family vacation spot since I was a baby (in fact my first trip there I was 6 months old!) It continues to remain a tradition and my husband and I were lucky enough to join my family there this past week.
5. I met my husband at church. The funny thing? His cousin was like a surrogate big brother to me! He was among the most surprised when my hubby moved into town and we eventually started dating :)
6. I have the two most adorable nephews in the whole world! Every time I see them they just fill me with so much joy! The only problem is they live so far away in NM.
7. I have always gotten giddy when the stores put out school supplies. Its a good thing I became a teacher :D
8. Just after our second anniversary, my husband and I signed the papers to purchase our very first house! We are getting a brand new home built just for us! I cannot wait for it to be finished! They should be starting any day now and the wait is killing me! :D
This is our land...
Well that's enough for today! Be sure to check out the links above and check out these two fabulous linky parties! :D