Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank you!

The sweet Angela at Hippo Hooray for Second Grade! has nominated me for the Versatile Blog award! So sweet of her! Thank you Angela! And I found another great second grade blog in the process!






To accept this award you must:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about your self... see below
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and let them know



My facts:
1. My husband has always loved frogs and his obsession is rubbing off on my. He actually breeds and raises dart frogs and they are just so neat! I love how colorful they are!
2. I am the oldest child in my family, but I am also the shortest. I am the only child of 3 who got my mom's side of the family genes ;)
3. I absolutely hate snakes. They freak me out. I've been known to have to leave the reptile house at the zoo, because I couldn't handle all of the snakes... Pathetic I know.
4. My biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouths open... Especially adults. I mean really? Come on!
5. I love Target! In fact, when we got home from our vacation I made up a reason to go because I missed it! :P
6. I love music. I have no musical talent (unfortunately) but I love listening to it and I am able to memorize lyrics around the second or third time of hearing a song.
7. I've always had a desire to travel to London. No specific reason, but it is just a place my heart longs to go. And I will get there one day!


My Nominations:


Christa at Sweet Life of Second Grade
Mrs. Goodwin at I Live 2 Learn I Love 2 Grow
Hope at Second Grade Shenanigans 
Kammy at Swimming in Second Grade
Heidi at My (Not So) Elementary Life




Thanks again Angela for the award!


I've been working in my classroom and on projects for my classroom all week. I still cannot believe that I have to go back for preservice days next Wednesday! AAHHH!!! Anyways, stay tuned for some posts about my classroom set up and my recent projects! 


Dray

1 comments:

Lisa Faught said...

Hey there! Your blog is too cute! I have nominated you for an award. Hop on over to my blog to claim it. :)

Post a Comment